Chairman Latin American and Iberia, Interbrand
“Strategy in the Age of Dynamic Changes”
In the first panel discussion, we will delve into business and marketing strategy and the strategic requirements necessary to win in a competitive environment where changes are constant, and new disruptive technologies continually emerge.
The panelists will discuss their professional experiences crafting and implementing strategies for businesses in this dynamic context. We’ll hear from experts in strategy consulting, media and creative agencies – each with a different perspective on what it takes to win in the digital world.
- Rafael Amieva, Managing Director Spain, Yahoo
- Alberto Barreiro, Creative Director, Meaning Labs
- Mariana Pedemonte, Head of Strategy, Havas Media
- Renato Faria, Partner and leader of McKinsey Digital Practice for Iberia
- Luis Villa, Business Design Director, Fjord (Accenture Digital)
“The Digital Revolution in Business”
In the second panel discussion, panelists will discuss how digital has revolutionized the way companies do business. More than simply discussing the various platforms available, our digital experts will provide concrete, practical examples of how brands have leveraged digital technology to provide unique and ground-breaking brand experiences.
The panel will also facilitate dialogue to better understand the challenges inherent in building and excuting digital strategy – and will look to explore how each of the panelists have tackled these challenges while executing their own projects.
- Felix Velarde, CEO, Underwired UK
- Paul Berney, Co-founder, Managing Partner & CEO EMEA, mCordis
- Laurence Fontinoy, Regional Marketing Manager Spain & Portugal,Google
- Kevin Sigliano, Managing Partner, Territorio Creativo
- Juan Ignacio García, General Manager, Cabify
“Shaping Your Marketing Career”
The third panel of the day will provide an overview on the merits and hurdles that young professionals may encounter when building their career in the field of marketing. The panel brings together experts from Human Resources, Talent Management, and Recruitment (both internal and external), to discuss what skills and expertise marketers need to become more attractive candidates for employers.
We will look at how to build a successful career in marketing, and how the skillsets and recruitment tools have evolved with the increasing importance of digital tools.
- Margaret Buj, Senior Recruiter EMEA, Expedia UK
- Cecilia Francoli, Marketing Director, Microsoft Advertising
- Marco Laveda, Managing Director, Robert Walters